The arena training kickboard is ideal as a floatation aid for untrained swimmers, in addition to strength and technique training for experienced swimmers. The kickboard helps improve the stability of the body and also strengthens the legs. Furthermore, it is helpful during exercises for technical improvement of the leg kick. You’ll get the most out of your training sessions with a kickboard due to the ability to isolate the legs for a lower-body workout. The arms are comfortably supported while keeping the upper body still. For perfect concentration on the leg training. The grip holes allow different hand positions for different variations of a workout.
- Usable as a floatation aid or for training the strength and technique of the legs
- Designed to improve the stability, power and technique of the leg kick
- Excellent buoyancy
- Various hand positions are possible due to moulded handles
- Ideal for competitive and fitness swimmers, as well as untrained swimmers learning to swim.
- 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- PVC Free