Race like never before in the new arena Womens Carbon Core FX Closed Back Kneesuit. Feel a powerful sensation of body stabilisation due to the new twin-tape structure together with all over carbon cage material.
The Carbon Cage Compression Technology is a grid that surrounds specific muscle groups for strong and durable all-over muscle compression with a locked-in feel. As a result of the Carbon Cage, you’ll benefit from intense compression to oxygenate the specific muscle groups you use during your race.
The large internal lining, with Carbon Bands, gives enhanced core stability and body position for lower drag. For a better range of motion, the lining is separated right below the chest, giving you upper body flexibility while still providing powerful overall compression and support. The internal taping system offers powerful support and core stabilisation.
The arena Carbon Core FX also features a twin tape structure. Parallel lines of dual taping on the back of the legs help maintain a horizontal, lifted position in the water, even when you’re tired. Feel powerful support and core stability on the inside with the internal taping system
- Benefit from better upper body flexibility due to the separated front lining.
- Large internal lining coverage for enhanced core stability and body position for lower drag
- An internal taping system so that you feel a sensation of powerful support and core stabilization.
- Twin-tape structure on the back of the legs for a lifting effect.
- Carbon Cage fabric that surrounds specific muscle groups.
- Outshell: 52% Polyamide, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
- Inside Lining: 49% Polyamide, 50% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre