Feel smooth and fast right from the first dive off the blocks in the latest suit in the arena Powerskin range. The new arena Womens Carbon Glide Closed Back Kneesuit enhances your sense of speed and seamless motion. Built with two brand new fabrics, the Hydroglide and the Carbon Extreme Cage, so that you can experience an elite feeling of speed in the water.
The Hydroglide fabric, with a smooth, ultra-light and low profile, gives you a sensational underwater glide while benefitting from lower drag and reduced turbulence in critical areas.
The Carbon Extreme Cage creates targeted compression where you need it most for strong muscle compression but with a light feel.
The carbon-infused lining is placed strategically while activating key muscle groups for the feeling of support and streamlined speed.
The internal taping is placed so that major muscle groups are instantly activated and your body is ready to flow as soon as you hit the water.
The arena Womens Carbon Glide Closed Back Kneesuit is a FINA-approved design.
- Smooth, ultra-light, low profile due to the Hydroglide fabric.
- Internal taping structure together with a carbon cage fabric surrounds major muscle groups so that they are instantly activated
- Carbon infused woven lining strategically placed for support in addition to streamlined speed.
- FINA approved.
- OUTER SHELL – Fabric 1 (Hydroglide): 58% Polyamide, 42% Elastane
- OUTER SHELL – Fabric 2 : 64% Polyamide; 34% Elastane; 2% Carbon Fibre
- INSIDE LINING: 49% Polyamide, 50% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre